GPSC Recruitment 2020: Earn up to Rs 1.26 lakh, apply for 257 posts
he Gujarat Public Service Commission, GPSC has released an official notification inviting all the candidates for Deputy Section Officer and Deputy Mamlatdar, class -3. The online application process to fill a total of 257 vacancies has started and the last date to apply for the same is December 1, 2020.
GPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
Total posts: 257 posts
Name of the post:
Deputy Section Officer and Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3
Educational qualification for GPSC Recruitment 2020:
A candidate shall hold a Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; and
Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967;
Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and / or Hindi.
Age limit criteria for GPSC Recruitment 2020:
Must have completed 20 years on the last date of advertisement.
Maximum Age: Must not have completed 35 years on the last date of advertisement age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
How to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2020
- Log on to the official website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online”
- On the new page, select the “Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3” from the list
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format
- Click on submit
Fix Pay for five year 38090, Paymatrix level No.7 -Rs 39,900-1,26,600 (According to 7th Pay Commission).
Important dates to remember:
- Last date to apply: December 1, 2020
- Tentative date of exam: April 18, 2021
- Tentative date of mains written exam: August 8, 2021 and August 22
- Tentative month of mains written examination Result: November-2021