Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme – 34 Vacancies. Apply Online for Indian Navy Jobs @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in (OR) www.indiannavy.nic.in. The online application will start from 06th October 2020. Only unmarried male candidates should apply for these jobs and join Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. The selected candidates will be distributed among Education, Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy on completion of their course at INA. The closing date to submit your application forms is 20th October 2020.
Selected candidates will get promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time, and medical condition. Know more about eligibility, pay & allowances & Other details below. Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website.
Overview of Indian Navy Jobs 2020-21
|10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION)|
|Name of the Board||Join Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Name of the Post||10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Jobs Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th October 2020|
|Job Location||Kannur, Kerala|
|Official Website||www.joinindiannavy.gov.in (OR) www.indiannavy.nic.in|
Who can apply for 34 Vacancies of 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme?
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./B.Tech) exam.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank.
Indian Navy Vacancy 2020 Details
|10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) – Jan 2021|
|Name of the Branch||Number of Vacancies|
|Executive & Technical Branch||29|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy 10+2 B. Tech Entry Scheme – Jan 2021
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
- Born between 02nd July 2001 and 01st January 2004 (both dates inclusive)
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Salary details:
- Admissible pay and allowances are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can check the application fee details on the Indian Navy Notification 2020
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Recruitment for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2020 is as follows,
- Shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2020
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 for Unmarried Males?
- At first, download the official notification pdf given below.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Ensure your eligibility
- Now, click on Apply Online Link
- An application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the application form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your application process.
Indian Navy, Ezhimala, Kerala 670310
Important Links – Recruitment for Indian Navy 2020-21
|Starting Date to apply online||06th October 2020|
|Last Date to apply online||20th October 2020|
Important Links for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020-21
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|