KIOCL Recruitment 2020
(A Government of India Enterprise) Regd.Office: II Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru-560034
Ph:080-25531461-64 Ext:487, Fax:080-25532153/25535941
KIOCL Limited, Schedule ‘A’ Miniratna, 100% EOU, profit making CPSU, having its Pelletization Complex and Blast Furnace Unit at Mangaluru and Corporate Office at Bengaluru invites applications for the following posts:
|GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE|
|Scale of Pay||:||Rs.40000-3%-140000/- (E0)|
|Qualification||:||Engineering Degree in the following Discipline from a recognized University. Engineering Passed out during the year 2018 & 2019
Minimum 75% for General and 65% for SC/ST & OBC candidates aggregate of all semesters of engineering degree.
CGPA-7.9 for General and 6.8 for SC/ST & OBC candidates
|Mechanical/ Metallurgical||11 Posts|
|Electrical/Electrical& Electronics||06 Posts|
|Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Control||04 Posts|
|Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science||02 Posts|
|Age||:||Below 27 years as on 31.05.2020|
Candidates meeting the above requirement and appeared for GATE exams during the year 2019 or 2020 shall submit their application online.
- Age: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) categories. Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) is 5 years for candidates belonging to General, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST
- FRoESrERmVoATrIeONjoSb news visit :
For Persons with disability category, 1 post is reserved across the streams on horizontal basis.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates need to apply online in current opening section of KIOCL website (kioclltd.in) from 06.07.2020 to 31.07.2020. Candidate should click on online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information.
- Candidate needs to enter GATE score secured in 2019 or 2020 GATE exam. Candidate also needs to provide details about his/her enrollment id/email address, registration id, GOAPS password and date of birth
Confidentiality will be maintained with regard to GATE credentials. Candidate needs to enclose GATE score sheet downloaded from GATE website while sending downloaded KIOCL employment application.
- Candidates appeared in different GATE paper (other than that of their Qualifying Engineering Discipline) will not be considered for further selection For Example: If a candidate possesses a BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and passed in Electrical Engineering paper in GATE 2019/2020, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph and In case candidate is called for interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in on-line application form for verification.
· After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of filled on-line application form with system generated application number. Please note down your application number for the post applied, for future reference without fail.
- The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application, GATE result sheet along with Demand Draft (if applicable) should reach Joint General Manager(HR&A), HR Department, KIOCL Limited, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sarjapura Road, Bengaluru- 560034 on or before 10.08.2020 by post. Candidate should write Advertisement Number, Name of the post applied for with discipline and system generated on-line application number on envelop while sending the hard copy of application. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless applied
- The application must reach the address as mentioned above along with self-attested copy of all the documents in support of their age, qualification etc. on or before 10.08.2020 after closing date of submission of online
· It may be noted that a candidate’s application in soft copy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self- attested photocopies of the relevant documents are not received on or before 10.08.2020.
- KIOCL is not responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other
- KIOCL is not responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application-form or by post as may be decided by
- KIOCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any
- Canvassing in any form will be a
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Interview/Selection and
- Appearance of the short-listed candidates in the interview is provisional and it does not entitle them for any claim for the post. They will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility
- Appointment of selected candidate(s) is subject to satisfactory Medical Fitness as per the standards prescribed by KIOCL Limited at the time of joining the post. The Management based on shortcomings/physical defects noticed, if any, during the probationary period, if required, the candidate will be medically examined to ascertain his medical fitness before regularizing his service in the Company. Further, the appointment in the Company will be subject to verification of Caste, Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as required for appointments in posts under Government of
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression / furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents & received after closing date for receipt of hard copy by
MODE OF SELECTION:
- GATE Rank/Score
- Personal Interview
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self-attested photo copies.
- Print out of On-line filled application form
- Recent passport size Photo
- Proof of age
- Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates, from 10th Standard onwards)
- GATE 2019/2020 Score sheet downloaded from GATE Website
- Persons with Disability shall produce Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/EWS certificate from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to Creamy
|a||Commencement of online submission of application by candidates||06.07.2020|
|b||Last date for submission of on line application by candidates||31.07.2020|
|c||Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents||10.08.2020|
|d||Interview date||Will be communicated by e-mail to eligible candidates only or visit our website for more information|
Click here to DOWNLOAD notification
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Contact To Apply –