NVS Recruitment 2020 Notification Released
Apply For 454 Vacancies Of PGT, TGT & FCSA Through Email
NVS Recruitment 2020: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, NVS has released a recruitment notification for the post of PGT, TGT & FCSA (Faculty cum System Administrator) vacancies on a contract basis. The candidates who possess the requisite educational qualification can apply through email on or before 11th September 2020. The selection of the candidates will be made through an interview to be conducted through a virtual interview from 15th to 17th September 2020. The details for the recruitment of NVS PGT, TGT, and FCSA such as educational qualification, how to apply, notification PDF is given below on this site.
NVS Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Exam Name||NVS Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|NVS Website||click here|
|NVS Exam Type||National Level Examination|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have obtained a
Bachelor’s degree or
|Last Date To apply||11th September 2020|
|Mode of Selection||Virtual interview|
|Date of Interview||15th to 17th September 2020
as per the schedule
notified on the website.
|Selection For||TGT, PGT, & FCSA|
|Number of vacancies||454 Vacancies|
NVS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The Vacancy details for the NVS PGT (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths, History, Geography, Economics, English, Hindi, Commerce, and IT ), TGT (Hindi, English, Science, SS, Maths, Gujarati and Marathi), and FCSA is mentioned below.
Number of Vacancies
Note: The number of vacancies is tentative
NVS Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Release of NVS Recruitment Notification 2020-21||3 September 2020|
|Start of Application Process||3 September 2020|
|Last Date of sending Applications||11 September 2020|
|Release of Interview Schedule||14 September 2020|
|Interview Date via Virtual Mode||15 to 17 September 2020|
NVS Recruitment 2020 Notification
NVS will be recruiting eligible candidates for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in the States/UTs of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli. The notification has been released on the official site of NVS which is https://navodaya.gov.in/ The total no. of vacancies for the NVS Recruitment 2020 is 454. The Last date for submission of applications by email is 11.09.2020. The candidates have to apply only by E-MAIL latest by 11th September. The candidates will be selected through a video conferencing that will be done on 14th September 2020.
The Official Notification PDF For the NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Recruitment is given below:
NVS Recruitment 2020 For TGT, PGT, FCSA Eligibility Criteria
Additional weightage will be given to the CTET qualified candidate (Paper-II) for TGTs only conducted by CBSE. The eligibility criteria for TGT and PGT has been mentioned as per Recruitment Rules 2018.
- Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT
- any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: B. Ed degree is not required for the candidates who have undergone four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution. OR
Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
MA/M.Sc./M.Com with 50% marks or above and B.Ed
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT
- other NCTE recognized institution with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite
subjects in all three years of degree.
- Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application (equivalent to “A” level course of DOEACC) from a recognised institution
- “A” level certificate from DOEACC
- BCA from recognised University / Institution
- B Tech / B E in Computer Science / Information Technology or Information Science from a recognized University.
Note: The candidate having experience in Govt./Govt. Aided Residential School and qualified CTET conducted by CBSE shall be given additional weightage for selection
How To Apply For NVS TGT, PGT, and FCSA Recruitment 2020?
- The candidates have to apply only through Email as well as fill up the Google Form that is provided below.
- Only one application will be accepted by the Cluster Centre JNV for one post.
- Applications will not be accepted in the Regional Office, Pune or any other JNV or at any other email address.
- While submitting the application by email, the candidate must mention the cluster name and the post applied for, in the subject of the email.
- For example, if the candidate is applying for the post of PGT(Economics) and he/she wishes to appear for virtual interview at Sangli cluster centre JNV, the subject will be
SANGLI CLUSTER –PGT(ECONOMICS).
- While submitting the application for FCSA by email, the candidate must mention “Application for the post of FCSA” in the subject of the email.
- The list of Custer centres along with their email IDs is given below.
- In addition to the application by E-mail, the candidate will also submit the application on Google Form as per link provided below.
|NVS Cluster Centre List||Click Here|
|NVS Google Form Link||Click Here|
Selection Process For NVS Recruitment 2020
The selection for the NVS Recruitment 2020 will be made on the basis of an interview which will be done through video conferencing.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for a virtual interview for selection, as per date and time communicated on the website of NVS RO Pune on 14.09.2020.
- The virtual interviews will be held from 15th to 17th September 2020 as per the schedule notified on the website.
- The candidate shall attend the virtual interview from the place of his convenience as per availability of good network on the stipulated platform at his own expense.
- No request for change of date or time or cluster centre of virtual interview will be entertained
Teaching Jobs 2020
Salary For NVS Recruitment 2020
1) For PGT- Rs. 27,500/- pm, Hard Station (Dist Kutch/Dangs/Ratnagiri) Rs. 32500/- Consolidated per month.
2) For TGTs & Misc.- Rs. 26,250/- pm, (Dist Kutch/Dangs/Ratnagiri) Rs. 31250/- consolidated per month.
3) For FCSA.- Rs. 26,250/- pm, (Dist Kutch/Dangs/Ratnagiri) Rs. 31250/- consolidated per month
In addition to the above, free boarding and lodging facility as available in the campus may be provided only after the physical opening of the JNVs. All teachers engaged on contract basis shall have to stay in the JNV campus only in the accommodation allotted to them, if any.