RITES Recruitment 2020: Apply now for 170 Engineer posts
The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
The last date to apply for RITES Recruitment 2020 is November 26.
RITES Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
Total posts: 170
Name of the post:
- Engineer (Civil) – 50 posts
- Engineer (Electrical) – 30 posts
- Engineer (Mechanical) – 90 posts
Educational qualification required:
- Engineer (Civil): BE/BTech/ BSc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineer (Electrical): BE/BTech/BSc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Engineer (Mechanical): BE/BTech/BSc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering
Based upon the performance in the written test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for interview. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to apply for RITES Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website, recruit.rites.com
- Click on “Applicant Login”
- Enter your Login Id and Password
- Enter Your Personal Details
- Fill up the Educational qualification 5. While filling up your Professional Experience, ‘Date From’ and ‘Date To’ should be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format only. For ex: 01-Jan-2014 should be entered as 01/01/2014. Any other date format will be rejected
- All images must have the name without spaces.Please do not use any special characters anywhere in the application
- Upload your color photograph and signature (as per mentioned size and format)
- Click on the declaration box prior submission of details
- Click on Submit button to save your details
- For completion of application go back to the Main page and complete the payment if required.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 600 plus taxes as applicable
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs 300 plus taxes as applicable
Last date to apply: November 26, 2020